ONLINE: HOOP TRICKS LIVE
July 6 (Monday) at 13:00 (GMT+01:00)
Want to learn how to isolate, spin multiple hoops and up your hoop game? In these sessions, you will learn how to hoop like Marawa’s Majorettes a World Record Holding Hoop Troupe! You will gain hula hoop tricks and skills that will set you up to be a champion FACT! All you need is a hoop (if not no worries - you can wiggle those hips and use your imagination), access to the Internet and space (approx 20-25 sq.ft)!
- Develop your hoop skills with tricks
- Get professional mentoring from The Majorettes and special guest teachers
- Get ready to spin, twist and shake - #WindYoWaist !
LEVEL: Mid-Beginner - Basic skills (hooping on the waist and hand) advised. To learn this check out our HoopTone class/ Class is also suitable for advanced hoopers. 18+ years only.
ONLINE CLASS VIA ZOOM! CHECK YOUR EMAIL JUNK AS INVITES WILL BE SENT TO YOUR ADDRESS - It's useful to add us to your contact book.
Please note the following:
- Tickets are transferable up to 12 hours before an event. Tickets are non refundable.
- Get ready to roll and snap #PlayTone !
- Classes are suitable for 18+ years only.
- You will not be able to take part if you are pregnant and in any stage of pregnancy. This also include within 3 months after pregnancy, if you have any concerns please contact your GP.
- If you have an injury, had surgery or received medication for injuries 4 weeks prior to class will not be able to join. Please get in touch if you need to discuss this further.
Sorry - that class has already taken place!