ONLINE: SKATE SKATE DANCE (BEGINNER)
August 11 (Tuesday) at 19:00 (GMT+01:00)
Skate dance (Especially for beginners).
All you need is skates (and pref pads + helmet, the NHS does not need accidents), access to the Internet and space with a flat surface (approx 20-25 sq.ft)! Learn techniques, practice and whooping plenty of support!
A dance class with a twist. New footwork, jams and sequences every week, pushing you to your limits and gaining some serious disco points. This class is the key to unlocking all those awesome moves you have always wanted to master!
- Develop your jam/ rhythm skate dance skills.
- Learn awesome new jam moves.
18+ years only.
ONLINE CLASS VIA ZOOM! CHECK YOUR EMAIL JUNK AS INVITES WILL BE SENT TO YOUR ADDRESS - It's useful to add us to your contact book.
Please note the following:
- Tickets are transferable up to 12 hours before an event. Tickets are non refundable.
- Bring a water bottle
- Get ready to roll and snap #PlayTone !
- Classes are suitable for 18+ years only.
- You will not be able to take part if you are pregnant and in any stage of pregnancy. This also include within 3 months after pregnancy, if you have any concerns please contact your GP.
- If you have an injury, had surgery or received medication for injuries 4 weeks prior to class will not be able to join. Please get in touch if you need to discuss this further.
Sorry - that class has already taken place!