ONLINE: SKATE DRILLS (BEGINNER)
August 2 (Sunday) at 12:00 (GMT+01:00)
LEARN TO SKATE LIVE - join this online class to enjoy learning roller skate basics and combining the art of skating and fitness from the comfort of your own home, our signature skate class is perfect for beginners - learn beginner drills for small spaces and get started with your exciting roller skate journey that will set-you up for life! All you need is skates (and pref pads + helmet, the NHS does not need accidents), access to the Internet and space with a flat surface (approx approx 20-25 sq.ft)! Learn techniques, practice and get plenty of whopping support!
LEVEL: Beginners totally welcome! Learn how to balance, start, stop, crossover, spin + more! 18+ years only.
ONLINE CLASS VIA ZOOM! CHECK YOUR EMAIL JUNK AS INVITES WILL BE SENT TO YOUR ADDRESS - It's useful to add us to your contact book.
Please note the following:
- Tickets are transferable up to 12 hours before an event. Tickets are non refundable.
- Get ready to roll and snap #PlayTone !
- Classes are suitable for 18+ years only.
- You will not be able to take part if you are pregnant and in any stage of pregnancy. This also includes within 3 months after pregnancy, if you have any concerns please contact your GP.
- If you have an injury, had surgery or received medication for injuries 4 weeks prior to class you will not be able to join. Please get in touch if you need to discuss this further.
Sorry - that class has already taken place!